One of the most important things you can do to prevent unwanted leads is to alert us to any dates for which you are unavailable. Anytime you receive a gig outside of GigMasters or become unavailable for a certain date for any reason, you should blackout that date on your GigMasters Calendar so you do not receive unwanted leads. If a gig request enters our system for a date you have blacked out, our system will prevent it from being sent to you and save your from a wasted lead.
Follow these steps to blackout a date:
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Select the 'calendar' tab.
- Click the 'Add Gig' link.
- Check off the 'Blackout Date' box to the right of 'Gig Date.'
- Fill out the event information (if you are blacking out the date for something other than a gig or do not want the event information displayed on your public Calendar, you only need to fill in the 'Gig Date' box and can leave the rest empty).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Click here ONCE to add Gig' button.