Ok, ok, so we all know the old adage, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” However, in the event industry, how you present yourself can say a lot about your business. You can be sure that clients are judging your business as soon as they land on your profile. And what’s the first thing they see? Why, your cover photo of course! We chatted before about how your cover photo is a lot like a storefront. So now we’re gearing up to do some serious window shopping…
If you think your cover photo is as creative as they come, let us know! One lucky winner will take home a 1-Year Gold Membership and a swag bag full of GigMasters goodies.
And who better to judge this contest than GigMasters’ own Creative Director? Expert artist Brian will be selecting the one cover photo he thinks displays the most creative, brand-savvy representation of the member’s business.
So for all of you with stretched out or pixelated pictures sitting atop your profile— or even worse, for those of you who haven’t put up a picture at all— now’s the time to come up with a quality cover photo of your own. How else are you going to take home the gold? (Not to mention impress new clients!)
The rules are simple:
- Email the link to your GigMasters’ profile to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Cover Photo Contest.*
- Include at least one line explaining why you think you have the best cover photo.
- Keep your fingers crossed that our Creative Director agrees!
* All submissions must be received by midnight on April 25th!
Stay tuned for our upcoming post “See for Yourself: Cover Photo Contest Entries” where we’ll display a sampling of the entries we've received.
Other Contest Information and Regulations:
- Contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada, 18 years of age or older.
- No purchase necessary.
- The photo collection period will run from 12:01am ET March 26st– 11:59pm ET April 25th.
- Winner will be announced in the April Member Update (April 30th).
- Prize: 1-Year Gold Membership (retail value $299).
- 1-Year Gold Membership will begin on the day the winner’s current membership expires, unless otherwise stated.