UPDATE: Could it be any more fitting? Irish band The Fair Trade is the official winner of our Gig In Green to Go Gold Photo Contest! Check out the winning photo of this 5-star group:
A big congrats to Mikey Dowd and all the members of The Fair Trade. Sláinte!
Kermit may have had it wrong on this one… it’s not only easy to be green, it’s fun! At least it is for all of you taking part in gigs on or for St. Patrick’s Day. In fact, we decided to give away a special pot o’ gold to the one person or group who best embodies the St. Paddy’s Day spirit. A.k.a. – snap a picture of yourself gigging in any sort of green getup and be entered to win a 1-Year Gold Level Membership!
Here’s a breakdown of the rules:
- Post/send a picture of you or your group decked out in green (shirts, costumes, traditional attire, etc.) at a gig to any one of the following three places:
* All photos must be received by midnight on March 18th!
- Submissions received will be posted on our Facebook page from March 19th through March 26th, during which time anyone can vote on up to five (5) of their favorite photos.
- The photo with the most votes at noon on March 26th will be named the winner!
Other Contest Information and Regulations:
- Contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada, 18 years of age or older.
- No purchase necessary.
- The photo collection period will run from 12:01am ET March 1st– 11:59pm ET March 18th.
- The photo voting period will run from 12:00pm ET March 19th–12:00pm ET March 26th.
- Winner will be announced on March 26th.
- Prize: 1-Year Gold Membership (retail value $299)
- If existing member wins, 1-Year Gold Membership will begin on the day their current membership expires, unless otherwise stated.
Feeling lucky? Then jig to it and send us your most festive pics!