Getting inundated with gig requests is good thing but if your GigMasters inbox is overflowing, you should consider creating saved bid responses. This will help you respond faster so you won't miss out on potential gig opportunities. Take a minute (it's actually 52 seconds) to watch this tutorial video on how to create saved bid responses.
Or if you're not into watching videos, you can follow these steps:
- Log into your GigMasters Control Panel.
- Select the 'leads' tab, then click the 'Edit' link next to 'Saved Bid Responses'.
- Click the 'Saved Response #1 link'. In the first text box, rename the response to help you identify it later.
- Enter your bid information into the appropriate boxes.
- When you’re done, click the 'Update' button at the bottom of the page.